Creative Content Producer (Storyteller) – Pedestrian TV
GlamCorner is a fashion technology company at its core with a unique circular fashion pattern. Our mission is to accelerate the transition to a more circular and sustainable fashion system by revolutionizing the way fashion is consumed.
We are a young company and run a lean and well organized business. We are fun, hardworking and pride ourselves on quality, professionalism and delivering results. We celebrate our customers every wear, everywhere and our vision is to be every Australian woman’s endless online wardrobe.
GlamCorner is a B Certified Company. We are committed to combining profit with purpose and sincerely believe that businesses can be a force for good in driving a brighter and more sustainable future for our industry and economy.
About the role
We’re looking for a visionary, agile, resourceful, and digitally savvy Creative Content Professional to deliver and execute transformational creative content strategies through storytelling our mission to accelerate the transition to a more circular and sustainable fashion system.
This exciting opportunity plays a central role in building an emotional, strong and lasting relationship with our customers and our community by influencing, shaping and reinforcing the product vision that defines our business through various channels.
The successful candidate will own and lead the content from scratch and champion GlamCorner’s brand, tone of voice, mission and values ââin a single cohesive narrative across all platforms including, but not limited to, e-commerce platforms, mobile app, social media and email. customer-oriented channels, blogs and platforms.
This opportunity will be suitable for someone who has extensive experience as a highly skilled creative content producer in defining, implementing and executing the creative content roadmap, liaising with multiple stakeholders and producing memorable content that enhances the brand’s story.
- Define, imagine, plan and implement the roadmap for storytelling and creation and content production and ensure its alignment with the mission and values ââof the company
- Lead the planning and execution of various campaigns ranging from high-end e-commerce to paid channels
- Shaping and producing emotionally engaged content that reflects our mission and values
- Establish and maintain a brand kit and ensure that brand assets and communications reflect our brand essence, mission and values ââconsistently across all platforms
- Take ownership of the digital asset management process and procedures to ensure all content is properly tagged and archived
- Review and audit creative content across all platforms to ensure a single consistent narrative across all platforms is maintained
- Work closely with our paid and email marketers to plan and produce the creative elements needed for their campaigns
- Liaise with SEO manager to optimize and produce relevant stories and content to improve website visibility and increase search engine ranking optimization
- Work closely with the Merchandise team to plan seasonal campaigns and e-commerce photo shoots
- Liaise with the Head of Sustainability and Social Impact with the creation of value-driven brand assets and content that can be shared with various stakeholders
- Work closely with product and customer service teams to organize regular brand focus group sessions to measure brand value
- Work closely with digital marketing teams to track the performance of creative assets used in campaigns
- Manage content quality with convenient management – from proofreading to editing
- Liaise with third-party consultants from time to time to support creation and content projects
- Take ownership of the talent selection process by liaising with talent agencies
- Coordinate photographers, graphic designers and videographers
- Manage the creation and content budget
- Help recruit and retain talent for the team
- A trusted, agile and practical creative and content producer who has at least 5 years of experience in a creative or media agency, media production company or related field
- 3+ years of professional writing and writing experience
- Experience in using targeted storytelling to generate organizational impact and business value (a portfolio of past work will be requested)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Knowledge of storytelling on various media channels
- Blog management experience
- Proficiency in image and video editing software
- A spirit of initiative with strong leadership and accountability skills with a demonstrated ability to be pragmatic and resourceful
- Strong experience in digital consumer businesses, online retail and mobile products
- A positive attitude, analytical mindset and problem-solving ability and demonstrated analytical success in relation to company goals
- Experience with team building and establishing and monitoring performance benchmarks
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or Communication
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to understand and articulate roadmap plans
- Understanding of GlamCorner’s products and retail landscape
- Defend our ASPIRE values ââ- Agility, Altruism, Passion, Impact, Respect and Efficiency