QNET Wins Multiple Awards from World-Renowned Creative Communications Organizations
Commenting on this momentous occasion, the CEO of QNET, Malou Caluza, says: “Last year, with the increase in social distancing, internet use increased by more than 70% globally as people search for new ways to work, connect and connect. communicate. video content to engage with our global community of customers and distributors. We recognize that it has been a difficult time for everyone all over the world. Our goal is to bring hope and positivity through our messages to our community and we are so happy efforts have been recognized by certification bodies.
For more than three decades, the Communicator Awards have recognized significant work focused on communication in a variety of industries, receiving nearly 5,000 entries from companies, agencies, studios and stores of all sizes around the world. . The Communicator Awards are sanctioned and judged by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts (AIVA), which awarded QNET a total of three prizes in the following categories:
- Award of excellence (social category): QNET “Stronger than ever” social media campaign was part of QNET V-Convention connection, or VCC2020, which serves as a virtual gathering for network marketing professionals to share ideas, attend training sessions by industry veterans, and explore opportunities within the direct selling industry. The award-winning campaign was launched through 18 platforms consisted of pre-event teasers, live event reports, audience engagement posts and more to keep audiences excited and engaged throughout the 3-day event. The campaign recorded an incredible reach of over 3.2 million users, as well as more than 500,000 engagements.
- Distinction Award (online video category): “The difference between direct sales and the pyramid scheme” is a video produced by QNET that serves as an educational guide to help viewers understand the direct selling industry and how they can identify if a business is a legitimate direct selling business or a scam. The video is presented on the official QNET website Youtube channel, which currently has over 115,000 subscribers.
- Distinction Award (website category): QNET’s second award of distinction was awarded for its official blog, known as Qbuzz, which serves as a platform for highlighting industry news, special event coverage, and tips and stories from QNET Distributors.
While at the HERMES Creative Awards, QNET received one Platinum award and two Gold awards alongside other globally recognized brands such as Ogilvy, Citi, McKinsey & Company, Microsoft, etc. The HERMES Creative Awards are one of the oldest and largest creative competitions in the world, which aims to honor the efforts of the creative industry to bring ideas to life through traditional and digital platforms. The award is administered by Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP), one of the largest organizations of creative professionals in the world. QNET has received awards in the following categories:
- Platinum Award (mobile application category): “Manage your QNET business on the go with the QNET mobile app” is an update informational video QNET mobile app. The video highlights the functionality of the app, which serves as a portable gateway for QNET’s international distributors to conduct and manage their direct sales business conveniently using their mobile phones.
- Gold medal (corporate image category): QNET’s social impact initiative, RYTHM Foundation, aims to uplift underserved communities across the world by advocating for education for all, gender equality and sustainable community development through various CSR initiatives and projects on the ground. The award-winning video titled “QNET gives back to communities through the RYTHM Foundation “ presents QNET’s ongoing social impact projects and its commitment to serving and supporting developing communities in collaboration with the foundation.
- Gold medal (sport category): In a video titled “QNET and Sports | A story of building champions “, QNET presents its support and action Partnership with various sports organizations around the world. QNET is currently the official direct sales partner of Manchester City Football Club and CAF club competitions on the African continent. QNET also supports india single motorsport driver with different abilities Chethan Korada. In addition, QNET is the main sponsor of Petaling Jaya City Football Club which is based in QNET’s office in Malaysia.
This brings QNET’s number of victories in the creative and digital communications space to 15 trophies since the start of this year. QNET has won accolades at MUSE Creative Prizes, the AVA Digital Awards 2021, and the Stevie Awards for its various marketing and communications assets and campaigns in 2021.
QNET is one of the asia leading e-commerce based direct selling companies offering a wide range of health, wellness and lifestyle products that empower people to lead better lives. QNET’s local business model, fueled by the power of e-commerce, has helped empower millions of entrepreneurs in more than 100 countries around the world.
QNET is headquartered at Hong Kong and is present in more than 25 countries around the world through subsidiaries, branches, agency partnerships and franchisees.
QNET is a member of the Direct Selling Association in several countries, as well as the Hong Kong Health Food Association and the Health Supplements Industry Association of Singapore, among others.
QNET is also active in sports sponsorship around the world. Some of the most prominent partnerships include the Manchester City Football Club direct sales partnership and the CAF Club League African Championships.
For more information on QNET, visit www.qnet.net
About Communicator Awards
The Communicator Awards are sanctioned and judged by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts, an invitation-only group of leading professionals from renowned media, communications, advertising, creative and marketing companies. AIVA members include executives from organizations like Amazon, Big Spaceship, Chelsea Pictures, Conde Nast, Critical Mass, Disney, ESPN, GE Digital, IBM, The Nation of Artists, Nextdoor, Spotify, Time, Inc., the Wall Street Journal / Dow Jones and Wired. To learn more about AIVA, please visit www.aiva.org.
About the HERMES Creative Awards
Hermes Creative Awards is administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communications Professionals (AMCP). The international organization is made up of several thousand marketing, communications, advertising, public relations, media production and freelance professionals. GPA oversees awards and recognition programs, provides judges, and recognizes outstanding achievement and service to the profession.
As part of its mission, GCAP encourages and supports the efforts of creative professionals who bring their unique talents to the service of public service and charities. Hermes participants do not pay an entrance fee to enter the work they have produced free of charge. In addition, the efforts of generous marketing and communications professionals are recognized through grants and special recognition.
Media contact: [email protected]